Gauges ... Cant see them??

Pro Member Trainee
britvisc Trainee

Help requested please...
Have just downloaded the Viscount V800.
Everything looks good in its correct folder.
On starting FSX all dials are there but blanked out???

The sound is good.
I flew a take off "blind" and everything responds correctly.

I opened 2 windows...one with an a/c I know is properly installed, B737 .
The other window opened the Viscount.
I then checked every file in viscount against 737 to see if anything didnt match or was missing etc. All looks good.
So Im at a loss and dont want to further experiment incase I screw up even more!!! 😕

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check the read-me that came with the download.
It may specify that you have to put the downloaded gauges themselves into the main gauge folder.
When you do take them out of the downloaded folder don't put the folder itself into the main folder.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
britvisc Trainee

Thank you Radarman
After downloading the original zip file and installing etc, and starting FSX.
I went to change a/c file, showing all details. I chose the Eagle visc which was where the guage prob started. I then arbitrarily chose the Northeast viscount AND UP EVERYTHING CAME!! (wonder how to get gauges to show in all variants?)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

At least your part of the way there.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...