Missing Gauges T-28 t28fsx.zip

Pro Member Trainee
Wayne R Russ (waynerr) Trainee

Hello,

I have installed maybe ten add-on aircraft. I have small light general planes and small WWII and vintage military planes.

This one I cannot get the gauges to show up. It flies like an aircraft should fly. The controls in the cockpit work. The engine quadrant is there and works. just no gauges.

I got the plane from this site. I put the main folder in the simobjects. I have put the gauges folder contents in the FSX gauges folder. I tried leaving a copy of the gauges folder in the aircraft main folder in simobjects also.

I have tried other things as well, but they have not worked. Does anyone have any suggestions please ?

t28fsx.zip

Thanks,

Wayne

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I wish I had the ability to quote you.
You did what I would have told you to try.
Put a folder of gauges into the simobjects aircraft folder along with the downloaded aircraft.
Also put the contents of the same gauge folder into the main FSX gauge folder.
If that doesn't work check out the read-me.
Be sure it's for FSX not FS9.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks RadarMan,

This is from the aircraft download page.

Compatibility
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)

I am running FSX Deluxe with Accelerator, As I understand, I think it Should work ?

Thanks,

Wayne

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes, you are running the best setup.
The Accelerator Pack contains both SP1 and SP2, it's the best way to install the patches.
I have the same setup.
Most people have difficulties when they install the patches but having them instantly installed with the pack is the best way.
Good luck!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks RadarMan,

The question remains, I still cannot get the gauges to show in the T-28 ? I do not understand.

I have read the ReadMe file. I have followed it the best I could. It was reasonably simple. Put the gauges in the Gauges Folder as I recall.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks,

Wayne

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

One reason could be that the designer didn't include the gauges in the panel cfg.
You could do a work-around to alias the panel to another panel.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/29892/changing-panels-on-aircraft/

Personally I would email the designer and ask him, they are a pretty nice bunch.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...