I have a Zodiak 601 for FSX, but can't see forward through the prop disk. Is there a fix for this or a better model?
1 Answers
I don't know which model you have.
The prop problem exists because of FS9 aircraft ported over to FSX, there hasn't been a magic fix just some individual fixes depending on the aircraft.
Here is the one we have.
I don't know how the prop is.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/4795/fsx-zodiac-xl/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain