FSX - Scenery is see through problem

Shaney Guest

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with a scenery transparency problem.

Basically on some flights I can arrive at my destination and certain parts of the scenery is see through. For example at LGAV the terminal building is not there, yet the airbridges appear correct.

This does not occur on every flight. Sometimes it happens inside the PMDG 747 and certain camera angles parts of the plane are see through.

I appreciate any help you can give

Thanks,
Shane

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your video card is being pushed beyond it's capabilities, especially with that graphic intensive aircraft that you are using.
Lower some of your slides, autogen, clouds, shadows and AI.
That should help more if your using a laptop.

Radar

Shaney Guest

Hi,

Ok thanks. I wondered if it might be that. But then given that it never use to happen before and that it doesn't happen every flight I wasn't sure.

Ive turned the sliders down, haven't flown the PMDG 747 since, but so far no problems with the other aircraft.

Cheers,
Shane

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Happy that it helped and it should help with the PMDG too.
If it doesn't lower the slides a little more.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...