When I use the keyboard on my lap top the left and right arrows to steer the aircraft which im used to but it wont let me steer the aircraft now unless I use the rudder which is annoying as im not used to it. I've been playing flight simulator for years now and don't know how to set the settings back to where I can just use the left and right keys to steer.
1 Answers
Buy an inexpensive joystick, one with a rudder control and only then will you experience the full joy of the Sim.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain