Problem after installation of Project Airbus Qantas 380 view

Pro Member Trainee
noelanderson Trainee

Problem after installation of Project Airbus Qantas 380. The download and installation in the indicated FSX folder went w/o problem. The Fuselage and cockpit doesn't not show up in Virtual Cockpit Panel. The wings and engines show but not the fuselage itself. The flaps and ailerons on the wings work with the joystick. Panning outside shows the wings but no fuselage. The cockpit view using the 2D panel displays OK. Wonder what I'm doing wrong. My other Aerosoft Airbus models don't have this problem.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think it may be too graphic intensive for your video card.
The easiest way to tell is to lower or turn off, autogen, shadows, AI and clouds.
The Sim will look terrible but if the aircraft looks fine then you know it's your card.
You can then start moving the slides a bit at a time until all is OK or buy a better card.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
noelanderson Trainee

Thank you very much for the reply and suggestion. I will try that. I did purchase a new 2 Gb NVidia card which seems to work fine with my other aircraft. Prior to that I used to get FSX "crashes" frequently and now very seldom but I will try your ideas.

Thanks again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...