Hi all. I dusted off my old CFS1 and remember why I enjoyed that game so much. I really enjoyed the old gamezone server. Those were good old days. Is anyone still playing online? Any servers or squadrons out there any more? On a second point I tried to host a game recently with a friend but the IP/Host ect. function wouldn't work. CFS was listed as an exemption through the firewall. I could read my IP address but my friend was unable to join. So we reversed the order and had him host...still nothing. Any hints? Thanks in advance. Todd
2 Answers
I'm sure there is but I couldn't find any.

Check SOH Flight Center: http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/forum.php
jrocky
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →AviationWhat landing gear does the Boeing 767 use, and how does it work?Boeing 767 landing gear is a retractable 10-wheel tricycle system. Learn how its bogies…Read answer →GeneralWhat is the best HOTAS mount for flight simulators?Find the best HOTAS mount for your flight simulator setup. Compare desk clamps, chair mounts…Read answer →AviationWhat is the stall speed of a Boeing 737?A Boeing 737 typically stalls at roughly 100–120 KIAS with landing flaps or 140–160 KIAS…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee