CFS1 WWI aircraft and missions

Pro Member Trainee
outtadasun Trainee

Hi,

I tried to download some WW1 aircraft and missions that were on the net for CFS 1, but the program says that they are not compatible with the program. I very carefully had unzipped them into proper folders and they were set up exactly as the CFS1 integral aircraft were. Still no luck. Has anyone out there had any luck doing this? How about flying in the bombers in CFS1?

Thanks,

Outtadasun ❓

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Umm... I don't know too much about the CF1, if no-one else answers this I'll move it to the CFS Corner.
We have a separate section for Combat Sims below.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi... Here is a link that I think will give you all types of aircraft for CFS1. I have downladed several of them for my CFS1 and they seem to work ok.

http://www.absquad.net/cfs_upgrades.htm

Hope this helps......

W3CPR

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...