Kiosk Mode?

Anynymousy Guest

So I'm trying to help a local museum fix their flight simulator. While I fixed the physical computer, their "Kiosk mode" pops up immediately when it starts (which is good), but has a bunch of garbage missions that have nothing to do with the historical mission they want people to experience.

How to I edit the list of missions that pops up when I start the computer so the historical mission is the only one on the list?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Anynymousy Guest

So that might work, I guess... I could download it on a flash drive and bring it to the flight simulator? Is there any way of editing the mission list from a .cfg file somewhere, or would I have to get this program to do that? I'm assuming the original person to set it up chose the list of missions somehow.

Wait, I got it. There's a file called "kiosk settings" in the main folder and I was able to mess around with it from there. Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since I've never used it I can't say how far you can go with it.
All you can do is try.
Good luck!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...