Fs 9 has been running fine now I get an "Please log in as admin message" when trying to start I have verified my admin account I have uninstalled and reinstalled FS9 any body run into this?
3 Answers
Try left clicking on the desktop icon of FS9 and choose admin.

I have the same issue, and it came with the last automatic September update for Windows 7, where Microsoft closed some security hole in the operating system that FS 2004 is using to run. The strange thing is that the program compete ignore to run when trying to start the program as administrator.
So I found a fix. This is the hotfix KB3086255 that made the FS2004 stopped working. Find out more at this site how to solve the problem:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3086255
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain