Saitek yoke vs FSX Kiosk mode

Pro Member Trainee
Al (Al312) Trainee

I am trying to use an older Saitek yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder pedals with FSX Acceleration in the Kiosk mode.  The controls work fine once an airplane is booted up, but I have been unable to find any way for the yoke, etc. to start the program in Kiosk.  Other yokes/sticks have a trigger that starts the program, the Saitek yoke has no trigger.  While the trigger on Thrustmaster starts the program and maps as the #1 button and operates the wheel brakes once the program has started, and the #1 button on Saitek similarly operates the brakes once the program has started, but the Saitek button will not initiate the program.  We're trying to do this without a mouse or keyboard.  Do you have any suggestions?  I'd be most grateful for any help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...