Fsx steam edition - 737 ngx pmdg help

Alex1591 Guest

Hi, I've recently purchased the 737NGX. Install went fine. Installed simconnect as advised with SE edition. Loaded aircraft, all works fine with cold and dark start until about 10-15 minutes into the startup of aircraft when keyboard shortcuts no longer work, and no longer able to use mouse cursor to click anything on the VC. Closed and reloaded, same issue again. Cursor when using any button on keyboard appears as a clicking index finger. Running up to date version of FSX SE, FSpassengers installed but not operational at that pint, and active sky next installed and running in background. I've contacted the pmdg help desk but no one has got back to me and it's kind of annoying me now as I've spent $60 on the plane but have yet to be able to even fly it. Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Alex1591 Guest

Even turned active sky next off , still same problem. So frustrating. I literally get the the point where the fmc is almost set up and all procedures to starting are complete and then it stops working. (At different points, nothing from whatnincan see that I've done to cause it)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you read the red part (right side) and load service pack.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/FSX/ngx8900.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...