Problems w/ X ,Y & Z Axis In Calibrating Saitek Flight

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I am trying to set up my old Saitek Flight Yoke with my new computer. I am using FSX. My old system was Windows XP. My new computer is Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I can't find a CD for the yoke setup (In fact, I can't remember if I ever had a CD when I purchased this hardware Embarassed ...it was a few years ago). I downloaded the drivers from the Saitek site for the yoke. I then tried to calibrate it. I noticed that the cursor shudders whenever I move the yoke along the X,Y and Z axis. It does not move smoothly when I move the yoke. In addition, it moves around erratically when I return the yoke to its neutral position. Consequently, I am unable to fly any aircraft without the plane jerking up and down uncontrollably. The curious thing is my Saitek pedals work fine after installing the drivers from the Saitek site (I didn't have to use the CD to install them). Any assistance would be appreciated.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know where you are, submit a ticket or call.
If you are in the US call Mad Catz.

http://store.madcatz.com/help_customersupport.html

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I've done some additional troubleshooting and the problem appears to have been solved. Thanks for the response.
... I'm based in The Bahamas, by the way 😎 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

444Pilot wrote:

I've done some additional troubleshooting and the problem appears to have been solved. Thanks for the response.
... I'm based in The Bahamas, by the way 😎 !

That's great now you can fly and enjoy.
Beautiful place to live or visit.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...