Switching axis, is it possible?

Pro Member Trainee
punko Trainee

Hi

I have a racing wheel with pedals, The wheel is the X axis (left and right turn), and the pedals are the Y axis.
Im using the pedals for rudder, they work perfectly, and im trying to use the wheel for trim 😀 , but when i tried to map the axis for trim, it can only be the Y axis, since trim is for up and down.
The rudder works with both X or Y axis, so is it possible to switch the axis? so the Wheel is the Y and the Pedals the X axis??

I really don't know anything about this stuff 😕

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Get a joy stick if you can, you're trying to make something do what it's not designed to do. You will get better results in the end using the buttons on the joy stick for trim.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...