BeaverX Homeland Security mission

Agent Orange Guest

When I fly the BeaverX Homeland Security mission, after I pass Waypoint 2 they give me intercept vectors to the suspicious aircraft -- first "heading 075, 20 miles", then "heading 065, 10 miles" -- but after I turn to a heading of 065 to follow the second vector, even though I keep flying for FAR MORE than 10 miles, I never do see the suspicious aircraft and I don't get any more instructions. What's happening here? Am I doing something wrong, or is this some kind of software bug?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lionlicker First Officer

My vague memory (if you are in a helicoper? - I may be remembering the same mission ? ?) I think you just persevere and keep going for quite a while - you will eventually spot the DC3

Agent Orange Guest

No, that's not the same mission -- you must be thinking of "Customs Intercept" from the Acceleration package, whereas I'm talking about "Homeland Security" from the BeaverX mission package. (I know this because for this mission, I'm in a Beaver, not a helo.)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...