I have downloaded your mission Rescate Mercenario… when I try to fly RESCATE MERCENARIO, I only have the DC3 on the Kajiji airfield without any mission advise,...neither scenery, nor audio, nor other mission guidance,...how can I open the mission itself??? My PC usually does not have any problems with any other missions… Please help me to run the mission
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →