Austrian soaring mission failed at Zell am See

Robin Hutter Guest

Hi there,

I just finished the Austrian soaring mission - in record time 😀

But the mission always fails although I land on the runway at Zell am See. I tried both ways (Rwy 26 and Rwy 08 ), I even tried landing on the apron. But no way. Mission failed. "Our telemetry tells us that you landed out." - Bad telemetry! Mad

Can someone give me a hint how to end this mission successfully ❓

Tia,
Robin <><

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
PhilTaylor Guest

Robin Hutter wrote:

Can someone give me a hint how to end this mission successfully ❓

Tia,
Robin <><

try overflying the airport ( to cross the line ) before you enter the landing pattern.

Robin Hutter Guest

try overflying the airport ( to cross the line ) before you enter the landing pattern.

I did. Otherwise the time wouldn't have stopped. Time was ca. 1:10 After that I did

a) a 180 deg turn to land on rwy 08
b) a 180 deg turn, fly by the airport on the south side, another 180 deg turn and landing on rwy 26.

Robin <><

Robin Hutter Guest

I finally managed to land successfully. I touched down real hard. I don't know if this is what made the difference. But finally I got my peregrine falcon. Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...