H.M.S. Victorious 66

GBJim Guest

Newbie here has just downloaded H.M.S. Victorious 66. Where do I go in the Sim to find this carrier, and/or, how do I locate it ? Is it located at a certain port ? Can't seem to find it anywhere ?

Thanks guys - Jim

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is a guess without reading the read-me that came with it..
Go into the sim, menu, put a check in show all variations and see if it comes up in the list.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6198/fsx-features-for-hms-victorious/

Radar

GBJim Guest

Thanks Radar, no go, it has already been checked. Crying or Very sad

jim

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too bad,
This is the link to the company that builds it.
Check the downloadable PDF.
If that doesn't help then see if they can help on their forum,,,I'm sure they can and will.

http://www.flyingstations.com/victorious-66.html

Let us know how you do.

Radar

GBJim Guest

Just to clarify, I have downloaded and installed dozens of aircraft without much difficulty, but this boat has got me frustrated. It doesn't show up in the plane menu . What am I doing wrong ? ? ? Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's difficult to say without installing it myself.
Wrong folder, they figure you know where it should be, all different reasons.
Personally if there isn't a clue as to where it should be in the read-me or that PDF on the main page I would ask others that downloaded and are using it on the forum.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...