Problems whith campaigns

skybolt 66 Guest

HI Crying or Very sad
by playing CFS 2 in campaign-mode I'm always angry about I cannot change or add other planes! It's very "uncool" to have a "ZERO" in an UN-mission or getting order to destroy battleships with only guns! There must be options for better planes and weapons!
Can anyone tell me, if there is any way to config the champaingplay?
Looking forward to Your kindly help,
skybolt 66.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm really having difficulties understanding what your problem is 🤔
You've got 4 nationalities to choose from - the Zero is the second best fighter in the game after the George and if you play your cards right, you can take out anything with any a/c in the game Ninja

BTW... you shouldn't be drinking Champagne while you're on a Campaign 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

get a proper WWII combat sim

www.pacific-fighters.com

torpedoes, bombs, rockets.. you name it 🙂

or IL2 Forgotten Battles

skybolt66 Guest

Hi tailhook,
I know, ALL planes also Add-Ons can be used in single-missions, but in a
champaign only few (max3 later 5). I want to place more there and found no way. Maybe somebody is expert in game-config and helpfull. Idea
grtgs skybolt66.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

skybolt66,

I see what you're getting at - whether or not it is at all possible to add a/c to the campaigns , I'm not sure.
To start with (if you haven't already done so) I would make sure to increase all of my Difficulties in the Settings, particularly in the 'Realism Settings'.

there are 14 pages - maybe you'll find something you can use.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...