Milton Shupe's S2F-3 Tracker for FSX

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Is there any way to program the aircraft.cfg file in the Tracker aircraft to have it work with the rudder/nose wheel when taxiing this aircraft rather than using the F11 and F12 key for turning. The aircraft texture is as good as anything out there but why not make it work like in the real world especially when it comes to steering on the ground. Perhaps another aircraft's .cfg file might work with a little editing.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The best bet would be to email him and ask if he could help.
I understand he is a nice guy and will help if not too busy.

Try it and let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi Radarman...Well my face is a little red. Had I looked at the aircraft.cfg in the S2F-3 Tracker file, I would have seen where Milton placed a line of code in order to use the rudder and tail wheel for steering. I suppose at 81 I can be a little stupid. The plane with this corrected line turns perfectly now. Perhaps I should take up knitting.

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi Radarman...Well my face is a little red. Had I looked at the aircraft.cfg in the S2F-3 Tracker file, I would have seen where Milton placed a line of code in order to use the rudder and tail wheel for steering. I suppose at 81 I can be a little stupid. The plane with this corrected line turns perfectly now. Perhaps I should take up knitting.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You missed it the first time around but found it later on.
Better late than never, we all have our minds elsewhere at times.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...