ILS- approach help

Pro Member Trainee
paramesh Trainee

hello everyone
i usually fly vfr but sometimes i do try out IFR. Now when i come into land the atc gives me an ILS approach. I assume that v have to tune in the frequency for the specific runway in order to fly ILS. Can anyone tell me from where i can get these frequencies to the airports around the world. I think for this the approach chart is required. I have'nt got any. Is there any download for this. Thanks for the replies.
Bye and Happy flying.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

If you open up the map while you're flying (or just look at the one when you're setting up your flight plan), you can click on any of the airports to bring up a list of runways, their headings, length, material type, and the tower, ground, atis frequencies, and ILS frequencies.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...