Cessna Panel/FSX/FSUIPC some switches not working

Pro Member Trainee
ForeverYoung Trainee

Hello, I have a new Cessna Panel Model 1015/2620. I have two switches not working on it. The Master Battery switch does not control my FSX Master Bat switch at all and the other switch is the Pitot Heast switch, it changes my view when its turned on and then when I turn it off it changes my view again and when turned back on it goes to a third view and then when turn off again it takes me back to my original view. Has any one had this issure before?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

I just replied to your other topic here:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/40644/master-bat-switch-not-working-on-fsx/

I am now beginning to think this is a piece of hardware: a physical panel. Am I correct? If so, have you ensured that you have the latest drivers? Have you contacted the support team of the manufacturer?

Pro Member Trainee
ForeverYoung Trainee

Yes it is a panel. I got the all switches to work except the Master Batter. I had to go into FSX settings and turn off all the joystick settings. And now all swithces work but the Master Bat. and it doesn't work on the Cessna aircraft only. The Master Bat switch works on all other aircraft in FSX.

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

That is interesting that it's only one aircraft you have the problem with. That would rule out command settings being misconfigured. Is it the default Cessna or a third party add-on?

Its on the default aircraft and the ASA 182 I down loaded.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...