Scruffyduck Software Scenery Design: Help please

Pro Member Trainee
smy2511 Trainee

After Downloading and installing FSX Scruffyduck Software Scenery Design. Then clicking the SDETestApp.exe
All that happens is. A messaage window opens for a few seconds stating. Test Test App not working. any help appriciated.
I have the Following REQUIREMENTS it requires to run: FSX SDK to use SDE if you wish to compile bgl files. You do not need
it if you just wish to explore Scenery Bgl files. The SDK is not freely down loadable and is
supplied by Microsoft only with the deluxe version of FSX. SDE uses components of the
SDK and you must have these for the program to work compile
● Microsoft's dotNET 2.0.
● You may need other software such as MSXML if not already installed.
I have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed on my system. is this the same as.Microsoft's dotNET 2.0.
As i can not find a down load for this. Could this be the Problem !

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They put out new NET. every so often, you shouldn't have any problems with that.
Any problems with their software contact them, they are the experts.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/contact-us/4584106800

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
smy2511 Trainee

Thanks.RadarMan. For the info and link. will Do.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...