Black Textures

Pro Member Trainee
Terry Boissel (TKB818) Trainee

I use Sketchup make 2017 it is a brilliant programme and allows you to build models that fit nicely in your flt sim.

However, I have a problem which I have been unable to resolve and hope some of the more experienced scenery Guru's out there can help me.

The issues is; I have built a Temp Brick Building and rendered it with a solid colour NATO green for instance and converted it to . MDL format using ModelconverterX and the model displays correctly .

However, if I then use a brick, wood or any other texture other than solid colour, it will only show up as the dreaded Black Shape of the building.

I have converted the texture to DDS and the Model using MCX , but I don't seem able to get the model to display correctly. Any help would very much appreciated

Thank you Terry

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They should be able to help you here.

https://forums.sketchup.com/

If not email the company.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...