Don't see any change after adding scenery file

Pro Member Trainee
zavijahva Trainee

Added scenery file JAC_FSX.zip which is around Jackson Hole Wy. I used Addit software and it put the files into the Microsoft Flight Simulator/Scenery folder. They are not in any separate folder. If you scroll down thru the Scenery folder they are just files after all the other folders. After installing them I go the FS and select Jackson Hole as the takeoff airport but there is no scenery change. Just the old FS scenery. Am I missing something? I have downloaded several scenery files and none of them seem to work.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to the scenery section of the Sim and right click on an empty space (yes it sounds strange), then go back and see is the scenery has shown up.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
zavijahva Trainee

I went into the Flight Sim and then Setting Scenery Library and right clicked on an empty spot. There were about 5 or 6 empty spots in there. Nothing happened. No change in scenery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
zavijahva Trainee

Read it, now I'll go try it. Thanks so much for the help. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes please do, I hope it works for you as it did for some of the others.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...