Installation Airbus A320 FD-FMC Version 1.0

Pro Member Trainee
ChuckPCpilot Trainee

I've downloaded Project Airbus A320 FD-FMC Version 1.0 and, according to the installation manual by Francois Dore, there should be a file named 'Callout_sound.dll' within the 'Gauges' folder.

However, this file isn't included in my download.

Anybody had this problem and is it necessary for this aircraft addon to operate successfully in FSX Gold edition with acceleration pack? ❓

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Callout isn't necessary but is nice to have.
When you come in for landing it tells you how fast you are above the airstrip by 100ft. incriminations.
If you look at the search results you be able to download it.
I'd give you one link but I don't care for clicking on unknown sites.

Radar

I am ChuckPCpilot

Thanks, I'll search for the file.

Pro Member Trainee
ChuckPCpilot Trainee

Project Airbus A320 FD-FMC Version 1.0

Re above, I've been on holidays, so extended enquiry on the above download.

The gauges are blank on this download. Would you have any knowledge of this prob with this particular download?

I feel that this aircraft download was not successful, as I've not come across much discussion of its performance!

Cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
ChuckPCpilot Trainee

Thanks for that. Trust this one's file library is complete!

Can't understand why, after all the work which must be involved in developing an aircraft for FS, anyone wouldn't fix the problem of a missing file!

Maybe I just haven't surfed enough to find it.

Anyway, I'll start over with the A319

Thanks for your help in the matter, and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers from Oz Land Downunder.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...