Airbus A320 in MSFS 2020: Seeking Advanced Upgrades

Robert Moore Guest

Since the introduction of MSFS, I have been flying GA twin and enjoying the superb scenery. Now I would like to return to Airbus A320. I haven't followed all the adverts but I would like to see an improvement on the default A320 - any suggestions on where I should be looking?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

It seems you're keen to elevate your flight experience with the Airbus A320 in MSFS 2020. Your quest for an upgrade beyond the default A320 is a journey many of us avid simmers have embarked upon.

1. Fenix Airbus A320 Block 2
Firstly, let's delve into the Fenix Airbus A320 Block 2. This rendition has been making waves with its intricate detailing. The cockpit has undergone significant remapping, optimizing texture memory usage and introducing a new, sleeker center window pillar, among other enhancements.

2. FlyByWire's A32NX
Then, there's the stunning freeware A32NX by FlyByWire. It's a community-driven masterpiece, consistently receiving updates and improvements. The latest v0.8.0 update has brought major changes, especially to the LNAV functionality and hydraulics system, enhancing the realism of your flight experience.

• Custom Flight Management System with advanced LNAV
  • Overhauled Hydraulics System
  • CPDLC Hoppie ACARS
  • TCAS 7.1 and AP/FD TCAS
  • Enhanced Cockpit Textures
  • MDCU Web Interface
  • Display Typeface Improvements
  • AP, FBW, and A/THR Improvements
  • Various System Optimizations

Final Thoughts
Both these upgrades, the Fenix A320 and A32NX, are not just mere visual enhancements. They encompass significant system and operational improvements, making your A320 flights more immersive and realistic.

If you have more specific inquiries or need further guidance, feel free to ask. I'll be more than happy to assist!

Fly high and safe!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...