FSX A321 VC error

Yash Guest

I downloaded the AIRBUS A321 FD SPECIAL VERSION V3 CFM (https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/22202/fsx-airbus-a321-fd-special-version-v3-cfm/).

When opening the to the aircraft's VC I got a message saying, "Fly By Wire - No Control!" on the Fuel screen and I was not sure why none of the screens in VC were showing up. I wasn't sure if I downloaded it wrong but I downloaded the file and copied the Effects, Gauges, Sound, and the Aircraft files.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps.

Radar

Yash Guest

I watched the video and nothing pops up or displays. All the screens are blank. Im not sure why nothing comes up or displays on the screens.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take the URL of the video and paste it into Google.

Radar

Yash Guest

I meant in FSX nothing pops up when going into VC or the cockpit. The displays are gray and I can't click on anything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you add the update.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15379/fsx-updated-panel-for-airbus-a321-special-version-v3/

Be sure to check out the read-me that came with this download.

Radar

Yash Guest

The same thing came up where I can't click on anything and the displays are all gray. I downloaded the panel upgrade and the same thing came up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yash wrote:

The same thing came up where I can't click on anything and the displays are all gray. I downloaded the panel upgrade and the same thing came up.

Take the URL of the video and paste it into Google.
I think he explains the strange way it works.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...