HOTAS Desk Mount

AGNLabs Guest

Hey all 🙂

So the story begins with I, myself wanted to buy the mounts for my desk, but unfortunately they were too expensive for me. So I ended up building table mounts for myself. As It worked out pretty well, I just wanted to provide good quality table mounts to people who can not afford more expensive ones.

So, here is the offer for you 🙂

Hotas Joystick and throttle mounts. Our joystick and throttle table mount products are compatible with Thrustmaster Warthog models.

We can manufacture in other models as well. Please, contact us for this.

As our product development work continues and we are open for any feedbacks.

The mounts are made of aluminum and metal. So during shipping, small scratches might happen.

Each component is adjustable. So each of them could move back and forward, up and down.

Easy to set up. Each product includes two pieces. All you have to do mount them together. Please pm us to order.

Each product is 60 € + shipping cost.

Shipping costs for two pieces would be 15 € for Europe and 35 € for United States.

Email: agnlabs2017@gmail.com

For photos Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/agnlabs/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...