ILS not registering from the east approach to EGGP

jnev52 Guest

I have a strange problem at EGGP. The ILS freq. is the same for both RWY 09 and 27, and whilst there is no problem on 09 (ILS descriptor ILVR), when approaching from the opposite end, RWY 27, the ILS received is still ILVR, not ILQ as it should be. ILS approaches from the east are therefore impossible.

I've recently moved to FSX Steam having had to replace my computer, and I remember the same problem occurring a few years ago with the disc-based version . Unfortunately, I can't now remember how I solved it!

Any ideas?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...