Need mod ideas for aerophobia simulation

Pro Member Trainee
Dillon Underwood (Delibird444) Trainee

Hello everyone,
I am new to the Flight Simulator scene. I have owned the game for a while but, to put it bluntly, I am awful at playing it. I picked it back up because somebody in my life has asked me to help them conquer their fear of flying, and are adamant about trying to use VR technology in addition to some therapy videos to do so. I need some tips on mods that could possibly make this a reality, and the community here seems like the best place to get some ideas.

I am already in possession of an Oculus Rift headset, a copy of FSX Steam Edition, and a copy of FlyInside.
What I need are some add-ons that could simulate a real-life flight for this person from a passenger's point of view. The flight would be a short flight from Roanoke or Lynchburg, Virginia to Charlotte, North Carolina. The planes that usually fly from these local airports are CRJ200s.

My questions are:
-Are there mods that can add a passenger cabin to a Canadair CRJ200?
-Can I force the camera into a passenger seat in a way that would simulate an actual flight?
-What is the best way to fly the plane for the noobiest of noobs? If I could automate this or have someone else fly for me, I absolutely would.
-Are there any other mods or changes I could make to better accomplish this?

Thank you all. Let me know what is or isn't possible. I really want to share the love of flying with those around me that are hesitant or scared to give it a try.
😎

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To learn how to fly the bigger aircraft you have to start at the beginning.
Take the lessons with a single engine craft and work your way up from there.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...