California Propliners L1049G Constellation

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

I have just recently downloaded the Propliners L1049G TWA Constellation and have two problems. After takeoff and climbing to 2500 feet and leveling off I make a turn to approach an ILS airport namely PHNL rwy 04R. As I approach Rwy 04R and having set the LOC and centered on the runway I drop my speed to 150 knots and then press the F7 key to bring the flaps to the first position. However, the flaps will not come down at all regardless of the approach speed being higher or lower. Also when I press the G key to drop the wheels they come down normally. If I press the G key again they refuse to come up. Anyone with any ideas on how to correct this.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

The problem has been solved. During the upgrade of the L1049g the software did not overwite the flap settings in the aircraft.cfg file like it should have hence the Flap 0 was repeated twice so that when FSX was running and the first position of the flaps was required, the system looked at the first flap settings, tried to set the flaps but then placed the flaps back to the flaps up position when it read the second Flap 0 listings thus preventing the flaps from ever being deployed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...