Virtual cockpit not displaying

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I just recently downloaded the "Constellation" with the three different paint schemes and I was flying it and swithed views to the virtual cockpit and all I saw was the outside. No panels or anything. It was a self-installing download.
The constellation was the one provided on the home page of flyaway. https://flyawaysimulation.com/ Any suggestions?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

are you sure the aircraft comes with a virtual cockpit

Pro Member Chief Captain

No. I guess it was one that didn't.

Did you download that demo I sent you?

Guest FEM Guest

not yet

Pro Member Chief Captain

Did you forget to sign in? 😂 Why is appearing as guest FEM?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I never sign in at school. When it's guest FEM, you'll know for a fact 95% of the time, that in the tiny town that Alex, (Me) lives in, it's around 10:20 AM, and Alex is in his 3rd hour class, where he does nothing but drink a coffee and go on flyaway.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I wish that I could go on flyaway when I am at school. There are only 9 computers in our computer lab and they are not hooked up with the internet. The teachers think that the money would better be spent on books and pencils. lol. There are only 125 kids in the entire school. I go to a private Christian school in Long Beach so we have a small budget. In fact there are only 11 kids in my class. We had only ten on Monday but this kid that was in second grade with us transferred back to our school. "Since he started his schooling he would like to finish elementry school here. It is senemental to him. I hope you understand friends." Mrs. Shaw said. (our principle) you should hear her sometime. She always adresses kids and classes as "friends." Although, she is not the oddest teacher there. (All the teachers are women) My sister has put a curse on me and my friend (Adam), we have been having the worst week of our lives.

1) This kid just transfered into our class. He is kind of annoying.

2) It is my sisters birthday.

3) Had tons of homework this week.

Guest FEM Guest

Wow, that sounds like a bad week. I've been sick, but it's been OK. There's a stupid dance that my friend is \making me go to this weekend. I can't believe there's only 125 kids in your school! That's insane

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...