Real world weather showing snow in summer when it's sunny

piglet Guest

Hi everyone
Can anyone help me?
I have suddenly started to get snow when I start a flight from the UK especially in the London area I am getting snow instead of the correct sunny weather we have been getting.
I have tried almost everything to correct the problem but no luck.very annoying
Real world weather elsewhere seems OK.
Tried flying from Heathrow for about 2 days and still snowing.
Any ideas anyone please?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Robert Murphy Guest

I am getting exatly the same from the SE England. I ensure the season is set as IRL (i.e summer in this instance) but when I download real world weather, it's always bloody snowing..... no idea why and I can't find a fix.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If I'm right, they are having problems uploading the latest in "real weather" and you are running on the old settings until they straighten things out with an upgrade.

Radar

Robbyd Guest

I have the same problem with FS9 for a big swathe of SE England. Snow on ground, and sometimes snowing, when in real weather mode regardless of real weather, or season. Tried setting weather (User defined) which gets rid of it for while but as soon as real world weather is re enabled the problems reappears within minutes.

Something has happened to the real world server communications I think.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...