Regarding Windows 7 Home Premium, .... I always enjoyed MS FS 2004 until Microsoft screwed things up.
Any suggestions so that I can again enjoy MS FS 2004? I am running Windows 7 Home Premium.
Thanks in advance
Dave
June 29, 2018
3 Answers
It works fine on W7.
Uninstall it if it's still on your machine with this...free.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
It will find all the hidden files and clean the registry.
Reinstall 2004 and all should be fine.

In June 2018 Dave inquired as to how to make FS2004 work again after MS unnecessarily blocked it. Does the uninstalling of FS2004 through REVO actually work? I tried it three times...no work.
Quote not working, replying to Revo complaint.
No problems here.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/37883/weird-situation-with-my-weather-files-in-fs9/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee