Hello co-simmers,
For the missions "Islas Express" and "The secret ledge" I need the Percival Prospector. Unfortunately I can't find this plane on the internet and neither on this magnificent site of flyawaysimulations. Can somebody help me to get this plane please, please, please?
2 Answers
Do you have a contact address (email) ?
Hi co-simmer,
Did I understand you can deliver me the Percival Prospector by email?
Well, here is my adress.
Thanks in advance. 😛
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →