Unfortunately I've had to uninstall FSX

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

First impressions are very good indeed. However my PC leaves me no choice but to uninstall FSX pending an upgrade. For me the negatives outweight the postitives;

Upsides;
Missions
Improvements here & there

Downsides;
I can't get my TrackIR to work with it - a global fault that NaturaPoint are investigating.
FS2004 looks better and performs faster.

PS - my PC specs;
o P35400+ 64-Bit
o PCI-Express X700 graphics
o 2Gb Low Latency & matched RAM

Also, just for reference and not really making any point at all, my FSX install ize is 13.5Gb. My FS2004 install size is 28.7Gb - so you can see FS2004 is quite highly modded. It still is better than FSX for me.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
rossfr Guest

I approve 100%, I had to uninstall FSX, not because of frame rate but mostly because of bugs and computer crash! next time, I hope they will think twice before releasing a beta version.

I noticed FS2004 looks even better if you tweak it with freware addons such as "Real environnement professionnal", water looks even better than in FSX!

and I can keep all my commercial addons (PMDG, PSS, etc...)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...