Looking for Air Rarotonga and Scenery for the Cook Islands

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Anyone out there know where I can find the 2004 lavender and turquoise flowered Air Rarotonga Embrear EMB-110 Bandeirante and 2004 scenery for the Cook Islands including Rarotonga ZK-FTS/ ZK-TAI Aitutaki Airstrip? Only (and all) ones I am locating so far are for FS2002.
I am on the search now and am aiming to locate/find to expand my Aloha B737-700 Polynesia & Austral Islands operation Southward! 🙂

737-700 fleet/addon scenery/Air Raro commuter.

..Air Raro.

Last edited by George (OrlandoGeorge) on Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

RadarMan,

How long have you been the omni-present, omnipotent deity of FS9? --Thanks! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...