I've read several reviews of the Flight1 Aspen EFD1000 that say it works in both FSX and FS2004. But the product page says only FSX.
Can anyone verify that it does or does not work in FS2004? I prefer that simulator, and the real life plane I'm flying uses the Aspen
3 Answers
It states that is for FSX only.
Check with the company and see if they had made one for FS9 and still have it for sale.

Well, I heard back from the company. Apparently it is for FSX only. And there doesn’t appear to be one for FS 2004
Too bad, at least you tried and now have the truth.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain