Flight1 Aspen EFD1000 for FS2004?

sciencemagic Guest

I've read several reviews of the Flight1 Aspen EFD1000 that say it works in both FSX and FS2004. But the product page says only FSX.
Can anyone verify that it does or does not work in FS2004? I prefer that simulator, and the real life plane I'm flying uses the Aspen

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It states that is for FSX only.
Check with the company and see if they had made one for FS9 and still have it for sale.

Radar

Sciencemagic Guest

Well, I heard back from the company. Apparently it is for FSX only. And there doesn’t appear to be one for FS 2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too bad, at least you tried and now have the truth.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...