tds 737-900er delta airlines install instructions

william21 Guest

i downloaded this file from your site: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24615/fsx-delta-airlines-boeing-737-900er/ and i just can't figure it out. There is tds793er_cfm56-7be--lp2w3 folder but then there is also folder called fsx that has also folders called "model" "textures" and aircraft config file in it and i really can't figure out what to do with them because usually with addon aircraft there is only one folder that goes into fsx/simobjects/airplanes folder and thats it (maybe some effects too), so can somebody help me with this one?
am i supposed to put the "tds793er..." folder in my fsx/simobjects/airplanes folder and then use the content of the fsx folder to replace the folders and files in tds793er folder for some reason? and then put the effects in the fsx/effects folder? i'm sorry to bother you with this, but this aircraft models installation seems to be quite a puzzle and many people in the comment section doesn't seem to get it working either.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Put it all in the fsx/simobjects/airplanes folder except the effects.
They go into the main effects folder.
They should have told you in the read-me.

Radar

william21 Guest

thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...