Installing TDS 737-800 with vc on FSX

Cameron.12 Guest

So I've been trying to download the TDS 737-800 with a VC on fsx. By the looks of it, the aircraft looks like it built for fs2004/fs9 by the way the install instructions are worded. I'm able to install it and it shows up in my aircraft menu too. When I click on the details button for the plane, it also shows the model perfectly. But when I load it up in the simulator, its all invisible. Not even the exterior model. This is everything I know about this aircraft right now:

- It seems like its built for fs9/fs2004
- The theft code that TDS uses is working because it matches everything else
- I replaced all panel and sound folders too
- I also added the 737-800 interior to all the models included

If anyone could help me that would be amazing. Im not a big fs tech person so if you could guide me that would be great!! 😀

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

FS9 doesn't necessarily work in FSX, sometimes yes, most times no.

Maybe someone else can help...check back.
Sorry.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...