Anyone know of a scenery file(s) that will add a bunch of remote cabins, float bases, etc to Alaska? ...Freeware preferred ...I have searched individually with little luck...Thanks!
1 Answers
Check and see if you can use any of these.
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/139786-ortho4xp-editions-of-some-airports/
More?
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/137/x-plane-11-hd-mesh-scenery-v4/
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/129285-help-adding-alaska-sources/
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/search/&q=alaska&sortby=relevancy&search_in=titles

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain