or maybe just called tool bar, so you can do something about it, like file, edit, view......
6 Answers
I think it is press "Alt"
is there any way to keep it up?
I don't remember but I think it stays up if you fly in windows mode instead of full screen

I always fly in windows mode and I still have to press alt when I'm flying to get the task bar which stops everything.
Press ALT+ENTER, which will window it down, then, clik the maximize button on there, and you'll have the menu bar.
Hitting on the "windows" button of my keyboard works for me... 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Trainee