Thought you guys might be interested in these photo's
http://www.micom.net/oops/
6 Answers
Thanks for sharing it! Nice pictures there...
😳 The 1st pic I look at is a fake ➡
http://www.micom.net/oops/$12M-burp.jpg
Check the reflection 🙄
Plenty of other good shots though 👍
Now this is something you do not want to see while your sipping you drink ➡
from the above site
I don't understand why the picture from the link 2 posts above is fake ❓
99jolegg wrote:
I don't understand why the picture from the link 2 posts above is fake ❓
In that picture, the plane casts a shadow, but the flames do not. That's a dead giveaway ![]()
Oh yeh, I see it now 🙄 Thanks 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain