Whilst flying ifr in a default 737, the atc makes me says I am below or above my assigned altitude. I keep pressing b and entering it manually but the same thing happens.
2 Answers
See if this answers your question.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/discussions/1/620703493318841058/

I get the same with Radar Contact for my plane and the AI if I am running FSXWX, doesn't seem to take into account the Altimeter settingif it isn't STD
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain