invisible terminal buildings @ ksea

so i have a problem i downloaded taxi2gate ksea and had a problem so i uninstalled it. Then when i load fsx the default scenery has jetways and signs but no airport terminals/buildings. what shall i do???

thanks for the help
😕 😕 😕 😕

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You may have deleted the default scenery also.
Put in Disk #1 and choose repair, see if that helps...or:

If you want, here are our free downloads of KSEA, choose one and you'll have the latest scenery.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/7932/fsx-seattle-airports-scenery/

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6733/fsx-seattle-tacoma-international-scenery/

Radar

I did download other scenery from flyaway and avsim but all had the same problem, i'll try fixing it by using disk 1

thank u alot

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your either not installing the scenery correctly or your scenery slides are too low.

It can also be that your video card is too old to render the scenery correctly.

Radar

i tried changing the gpu setting but nothing happened

and as i said previously jetways were visible and building outside and some inside the afcad are visible but all hangers/terminal building were invisible (except a few like 5% of them) and i also tried deleting the FSX.cfg but nothing happened and this was all in default and addon scenery (afcad and normal scenery)

thnx for the help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...