Blank (Invisible) menu bar and when right click FSX

Daniel Watkins Guest

Please help me.. When I load up FSX, during flight mode, when I right click on the screen.. the options show but there are all invisible (No writings, only arrows). I actually took a screen shot of it as shown on the link. You can see that when I right click, and then this happens. I tried uninstall and reinstall the game already, but it didn't work. Please help me.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try it in Window mode.
Hit Alt+Enter.

Radar

Daniel Watkins Guest

Dear RadarMan,

Thanks for the advice, however, the problem is not yet resolved. I hit Alt+Enter to Window mode, still the same as shown in the pictures (links) below. Please help me Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Daniel Watkins Guest

Dear RadarMan,

I have followed the instruction on the link you provided. Still the same, problem is still not yet resolved. Please help, anymore suggestion?

Regards

Dan

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

1-Drop in disk #1 and choose repair.
2-Delete the fsx.cfg and let the sim build a new one.

See if either if these work.

Radar

Daniel Watkins Guest

Dear RadarMan,

I have tried both of your suggestions (1) insert disc 1 to repair and (2) Delete the fsx.cfg to rebuild. The problem is still not resolved. I'm getting very nervous, please help. Any more suggestions?

Kind Regards

Dan

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The last suggestion before reinstall is to hold down the Alt button for a while, the bar may appear.
Sorry but I've run out of ideas.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...