Default A321 Seatbelt Sound file.

Pro Member Trainee
DrakeB10 Trainee

I downloaded the patch from https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3215/fsx-default-a321-fixes-and-new-sounds/ , it discarded the default seatbelt sign sound. I backuped the a321 folder and I dont know what the name of the file is. I am going to try to add it to the add-on sounds. Does anyone know the name of default a321 seatbelt sign name.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I guess if you follow his installation instructions all should be right.

Installation
1 - Unzip the files into a temporary file.
2 - Copy or Cut the unpacked files except the explenation screenshots.
3 - Locate the Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airbus_A321 folder
4 - Delete or move the original sound folder from the A321 (moving is recommended in case you don't like the new sounds)
5 - Now copy all files into the A321 folder and overwrite aircraft.cfg.
6 - Check whether all files are in their right places or not.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
DrakeB10 Trainee

I like his sounds, everyone in the comments says that there is no seatbelt and smoking sound. I just want to know the name of the file so I can add it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I like his sounds, everyone in the comments says that there is no seatbelt and smoking sound. I just want to know the name of the file so I can add it.

The link is in the first post.

Radar

Enko Guest

The seatbelt/No smoking is in the FSX\Sounds folder called CabinAlert.wav

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...