Hey so I have been doing some testing with the Air to Air refueling panel that can be added to f18s and it works beautifully as the f18 is a basket receiving aircraft I was wondering if it was possible to make it available for say boom receiving aircraft such as the F15,F16, Heavies such as AWACS aircraft or C17s these are all boom receiving aircraft which by the testing I’ve done so far doesn’t work with the only A-A refueling panel I’ve found. It doesn’t work with both AI and multiplayer Air to Air refuelers. Is there absolutely anyone who could help say make or adjust an A-A refueling panel to be Boom receiving aircraft possible to A-A refuel?
1 Answers
See if these help.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/31578/in-flight-refueling/
We don't have it but check out this gauge.
a2a_refuel_280913.zip

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain