Air Mauritius

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Howzit

I'm not very good with repainting so I'd just like to ask if any one could please make and Air Mauritius livery for a 777 [preferably meljet] and an A330 [preferably POSKY]. I need this to be done so i can hand it in at the Air Mauritius Operations.The reason why is because I'll hand it in at Air Mauritius, is because they are thinking of buying one of these two aircraft but they don't know what one of those aircraft would look like with an Air Mauritius livery, so if someone is able to paint an aircraft for me to use for flying art , I will mention your name at Air Mauritius [As the one who painted the aircraft] when I hand in the art.

This isn't a joke. 😀

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain

Come on!! I'm sure someone out there would be able to help.I have been asked by their staff to do this and if I don't hand it in I could be in a bit of trouble. Don't worry I won't get paid for your efforts and if I do I promise you I'll send it all to you cause I don't need the money.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

No promises - but if you give me the exact file names for the 2 aircraft concerned, I'll have a look and see if it's feasible but in any case - it won't be done by tomorrow or even the day after 😂

Can you confirm that the pic below is the correct livery? With the kestrel on the tail.

Last edited by Dave Copeland (davec) on Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain

Just let me know if you are still interested in the Air Mauritius repaint - I have been doodling with the 777 and this is the result - very rough

Pro Member Captain

It would appear that the request for the Air Mauritius repaints is a low priority, hence the lack of response to my queries. Just in case you come up with the answers in the next couple of days - from tomorrow morning (Thursday 14 April), I will be away from home until Monday and will not have access to a computer so apologies in advance for any apparent non-response by me). If you still required help then, contact me .

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hey Dave,
You any good at painting dragons(as in a red one for a320 tail)
I know Air Wales do-not have an Airbus 🙄 (who knows BMI may paint one of theirs)but I want one(sound of stamping feet)
Or an ATR 😀

http://www.airliners.net/photo/595722/M/

Dont give up yet on JVD,he seems to have days where does not show up

😉

Last edited by tomthetank on Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Hi TTT,
I got a smaller link for you
http://www.airliners.net/photo/595722/M/
After a few minutes, the longer link doesn't work.

Nice A/C!
Chris

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Thanks for that chris

Sorted 👍

Pro Member Captain

davec wrote:

It would appear that the request for the Air Mauritius repaints is a low priority, hence the lack of response to my queries. Just in case you come up with the answers in the next couple of days - from tomorrow morning (Thursday 14 April), I will be away from home until Monday and will not have access to a computer so apologies in advance for any apparent non-response by me). If you still required help then, contact me .

Sorry for the late response "davec" I've been away for a few days but I'm extremely pleased with your response. Your repaint is coming along but exuse me if I say that not intirely correct.I'm looking forward to the finishing touch and when I send it in, I will send you Air Mauritiuses response but It seems to be going alnog all right and I think their response will be excellent. Group Wave

Here are a few pics of some of their aircraft.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/airsky/1024/airmauritius/AirMauritius_3B-NBD_CRW_9554.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/airsky/1024/airmauritius/AirMauritius_3B-NAV_CRW_9607.jpg

Anyway I think you get the idea of what they look like.

if your looking for tails you can get some quality pics from qantas

Pro Member Captain

Hi JVD - I have left you a PM.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...